Disclaimer for Geo Media Ltd
We are doing our best to prepare the content of this site. However, Geo Media Ltd cannot warranty the expressions and suggestions of the contents, as well as its accuracy. In addition, to the extent permitted by the law, Geo Media Ltd shall not be responsible for any losses and/or damages due to the usage of the information on our website.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
The links contained on our website may lead to external sites, which are provided for convenience only. Any information or statements that appeared in these sites are not sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise approved by Geo Media Ltd. For these external sites, Geo Media Ltd cannot be held liable for the availability of, or the content located on or through it
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
Geo Media Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
You have given Geo Media Ltd permission to do so
Processing your personal information is in Geo Media Ltd legitimate interests
Geo Media Ltd needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
The right of rectification.
The right to object.
The right of restriction.
The right to data portability
The right to withdraw consent
wales.org follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, wales.org uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that wales.org has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
wales.org does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- We have included certain products and links to those products on this site that we will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make.
- Our goal with wales.org is to help you discover all the marvels this country has to offer and provide useful guides and information, but please understand we are doing this as a for-profit business, much of which goes to the running and maintenance costs of this website.
- Given this, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that we will receive compensation from them. Having said that, there are literally millions upon millions of good products and services available on the web that are for sale and use affiliate links.
- We only promote those products or services that we have investigated and truly feel would be of value to you.
- Please note that we have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
- You will never be charged a fee for shopping through one of our affiliate links. You may even get a discounted rate and we will make a small commission. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships
- If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the contact page. It can be accessed at the bottom of this page in the footer menu.